From the beginning, Jewish Family Home Care has performed its mission with a simple ethos: “To provide exemplary and vital senior services based on traditional Jewish ethics and values.” It was that way for the Holocaust survivors we served when our doors opened in 2015, and it remains true for the seniors we serve today.
As a not-for-profit organization and one of Broward County’s largest home care agencies, we deliver home care services to over 600 clients – and peace of mind to their families – across the entire community, regardless of religious affiliation. Warm, supportive, caring, and compassion in our mission of placing people in caring hands – these truly are our beliefs.
WHAT IT’S IN FOR YOU?
- This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and hardworking Sales professional in Broward County looking to be successful, while making a difference in the community.
- You will have the opportunity to build our Sales Organization from the beginning.
- You will have access to one of the most successful Sales training programs around.
- You will earn a competitive base salary and access to an attractive performance-driven bonus structure.
- There is a robust benefit package available.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO ACHIEVE
- Plan to achieve organizational financial goals and objectives on generating at least 10 admissions (new clients) per week.
- Conducts at least 50 visits per week – mix of medical and non-medical / new and follow up calls to maintain a consistent flow of incoming referrals.
- Reports schedule and results to their immediate supervisor on a weekly basis, discusses Networking activities, and revises their plan as needed.
- Establishes a Networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested/needed.
- Builds relationships with the referral sources via presentations, face to face contacts, phone calls, meetings, etc. in an effort to increase revenue through direct referrals.
- Seeks out and develops relationships with various Referral Sources.
- Works with other members of the team to monitor goals, number of clients, and/or revenue.
- Meet with other Healthcare providers on a regular basis to solicit affiliations, exchange of services and partnership.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- We are seeking a goal oriented, warm and friendly business development professional to be a part of our team.
- This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical. Recent healthcare marketing is a must.
- Highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, high-energy with a fun, outgoing personality.
- Minimum of 3 years outside sales experience with a proven track record.
- Must live within 10 Miles of Broward County.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred