Jewish Family Home Care’s Wholly Owned Subsidiary- Nursing Plus of Broward is looking for a dynamic, detailed- oriented and analytical HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will manage the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and actively participate in the fast growth of our Home Health Care organization by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
What it’s in for you
- This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and hardworking HR professional looking to be successful, while making a difference in the community.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your experience to help us build the HR function from the start-up.
- You will earn a competitive salary, robust benefits package including a 403B retirement plan.
What we expect you to achieve
- Recruit, select, hiring, and on-board new hires
- Ensure HR compliance with Medicare rules, licensing requirements and CHAP accreditation
- Manage employee relations, performance management and benefits administration
- Maintain files in a secure, confidential and orderly manner, according to regulations
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- Coordinate payroll, time management and independent contractors’ activities
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources, particularly in Healthcare, Medicare agency
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- SHRM, HRCI certifications a plus