- American Pioneer
- American Veterans Care Connection
- Bankers Life
- BCBS of Florida
- Brighthouse LTC
- CNA Insurance
- Continental General
- Genworth Financial
- John Hancock
- Kanawha Insurance
- Med America LTC
- Mutual of Omaha
- TriPlus Services, Inc.
Home care services can include any area of daily living support the client may need. This includes assistance with personal grooming, bathing, dressing, meal prep-serve and clean up, and assistance with safe ambulation and transfers. Our home caregivers can also make sure your loved one takes their medication at the correct time each day, with a gentle reminder. An in-home care provider can also complement physical therapy by assisting with making sure seniors do at-home exercises recommended by his or her physical therapist. Caregivers also perform light housekeeping and maintain clear pathways to prevent falls, Our caregivers genuinely enjoy what they do, and this fosters the building of a connection based on trust and companionship.
Home care can be crucial to providing your loved one with the highest quality of life, and to allow them to live safely and as independently as possible in their own home. It can help with the management of a medical condition, support recovery from a hospital stay or illness, and avoid unnecessary hospitalizations with services tailored to your loved one's needs.
Home care makes it easy for friends, family, and neighbors to visit and gives your loved one the comfort and benefits of the familiar.
For more information, check out our blog, “What’s the Difference Between Senior Home Care and Assisted Living Homes?”
Jewish Family Home Care has been named 2020 Best of Home Care Provider of Choice. Awarded to home care agencies that are best-in-class for providing quality care to their clients, the Best of Home Care ® Provider of Choice award assures clients and employees that Jewish Family Home Care is trustworthy and offers outstanding in-home care services.
- Dementia care with a personalized care plan based on your loved one's symptoms, risks, and other health concerns.
- Non-medical in-home care for help with daily tasks, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- Live-in home care for seniors who require round-the-clock care.
- Overnight & 24- hour home care to assist with evening and morning routines and provide supervision overnight.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) which are advanced systems that help detect an emergency and contact a Guardian Care Representative who will assess the situation and take appropriate steps.
- Parkinson’s care for every stage – our caregivers are experienced with helping seniors suffering from Parkinson’s disease at all spectrums.
- Stroke care After experiencing a stroke, our caregivers can help seniors during the recovery process and with the new conditions that make daily activities more difficult.
- Alzheimer’s care Our home care services are provided with the highest level of nurturing, patience, love, and kindness to ensure that patients live the best quality of life possible with Alzheimer’s
- Respite care When our caregivers help with respite care, they’ll step in to meet your loved one’s health needs when you are not present.
- Post-surgical home care to support your loved one during recovery after being dispatched from the hospital.
- VA assistance program